Couldn't load pickup availability
- This kit includes: Rail mount and Weaver mounted Green laser for Ruger 10-22 Rifle.
- Green Laser w/ Switch and Mount is an impressive device that provides the supreme dependability and accuracy that virtually any shooter needs.
- These Green Laser Sights enable consumers to aim in an efficient and prompt manner.
- Our Rifle Green Laser w/ Switch and Mount is well-crafted and includes penetrating beams that get swift and accurate shots.
- With the supplied remote pressure switch, it gives you the flexibility to mount the laser anywhere on your firearm and be able to activate the laser when you want to.
- High-Quality Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction.
- Precise and Wide Range Windage/Elevation Adjustment.
- Powerful and Long Range Beam with Pinpoint Accuracy.
- Hard Anodized Finish for Wear Resistance.
- Ambidextrous Push-button Switch and Remote Pressure Switch.
- Fully Compliant with All International and US FDA Laser Safety Requirements.
- Laser Type - Green.
- Bright Pure Green Laser Beam Less Than 5MW.
- Activate Temperature - 12 C to + 40 C,and Working Temperature - 20 C to + 50 C
- Powered by 1 CR123A Lithium Type Battery (included)
- Tube Diameter - .1".
- Length - 4.5/8".
- Reaching Distance: 980ft/300m.
- Wave Length: 532nm.
- Power: Less than 1mw.
- How to Operate:
- Fix the laser sight to a weapon.
- Adjust the elevation and windage by twisting two small screws in the head with the hex wrench. Turn them until the main laser overlaps with the scattered points.
- Press the button to turn on the laser.
- To change the battery, unscrew and open the back cover, then replace the battery.
- Do not look directly at the laser beam.
- Do not point the laser beam at people.
- Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces
- Do not look at the laser pointer using optical instruments, such as binoculars or microscopes.
- Children should not use laser pointers unless under the close supervision of an adult.
View full details